The Civil War Sesquicentennial is now here! Learn more about this commemoration of our nation's past!
If you enjoy learning about history & sharing it with others, volunteering at Lee Hall Mansion may be right for you
Groups of all ages will learn about the Lee family and the role this home played during the Civil War.
The Easter Bunny and the Great Egg Hunt
This special event is for children up to age 12. Bring the kids to Lee Hall for our fifth annual Easter Egg hunt. The Easter Bunny will be on hand for games and photo ops. Experience the Antebellum south and tour Lee Hall Mansion. Learn about the history of Richard D. Lee and his family as well as the Peninsula Campaign of 1862. A great family event! Admission is $5.00 per child.
- 2/21/2015 - Lee's Mill/Lee Hall Tour
- 3/21/2015 - Civil War Van Tour, The Richmond Front 1864-1865
- 4/4/2015 - Lee Hall Mansion's Great Egg Hunt
- 4/18/2015 - Civil War Van Tour, The Siege of Petersburg: The Western Front
- 4/25/2015 - Lee's Mill/Lee Hall Mansion Tour
- 5/16/2015 - Civil War Van Tour, The Fall of Richmond
- 6/13/2015 - Summer Wine Celebration
- 6/20/2015 - Civil War Van Tour, Lee’s Retreat
- 7/18/2015 - Civil War Van Tour, Wistar’s Raid